BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Thursday, April 7, 2022

Thoughts from a Random Mind

                  It’s funny how the Lord works thru us. Not funny HAHA, but funny interesting. There are many times that the Lord uses you and you don’t even realize it till later or sometimes you don’t realize it at all. I pray that God will bless me, not so that I am blessed, but so that I can take that blessing and bless someone else. We never know in what form that blessing will come. I’m told I am a blessing just for praying for someone. Funny, but I pray for people all the time and I suppose I never really thought of it as blessing someone. Therefore we need to be in tune with the Spirit of God that resides within us. 

                  Not everyone has the Holy Spirit within them. People who surrender their life and their will over to God receive the gift of the Holy Spirit to comfort and guide them. Being attentive to the Spirit within can lead you into some incredible situations. Don’t allow this world and all its inherent distractions crowd out the Spirit’s voice within. Stay focused on the Lord as much as is humanly possible. Ask Him for discernment, seek His wisdom. God wants you to not just have it but to utilize it in your daily life. Don’t allow the enemy to shift your focus off where you know it belongs, because he’s always trying. When that happens calmly refocus on Christ and allow His peace to slice thru the chaos the devil wishes to besiege you with. The devil is a defeated foe and knowing that he is ruthlessly desperate to drag you off course. Run your race on your terms, not his. Pace yourself, it’s not a sprint. Allow yourself to remain at peace. Draw on the peace of Christ. Drink it in like a cool, clear, fresh drink of living water.

                   It’s not that I’m such a blessing, rather that I try to be obedient to what I feel in my heart and spirit God would have me say and do each day. Seek the face of God daily and ask Him how He would like to use you today. Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing.

In His name & for His glory.

Richard Keller

Bread of Life Ministries

No comments: