BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Monday, April 13, 2020

A Brief Message from RL Keller

The Lord has been filling my heart with words of encouragement, mixed with instruction and guidance a lot lately, the result being the bevy of Thoughts from a Random Mind writings I have been posting over the last several months. While I will always have “Thoughts …” posts thru the years to come, I’ve decided to title these postings “Life Lessons”. They have been touching on a variety of topics that believers deal with each day. The purpose is to reveal that they are not alone in their plight, which can go a long way to lifting up a brother or sister who is going thru the same thing. 
       As always, I will mix things up as I am led with scripture studies, “Thoughts …” and “Words for the Day” postings. I trust that these are helpful to you. Please feel free to send any questions, thoughts, comments or suggestions at any time. My personal email address can be found below. May God richly bless you is my prayer.
 Richard L Keller
Inspirational Author &
Founder of Bread of Life Ministries

No comments: