BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Thoughts from a Random Mind

             Perhaps the greatest fear that people have in this life is a fear of the unknown. In God’s economy knowing doesn’t require faith. It is when we face uncertainty that faith must kick in. Take the COVID-19 pandemic. It would appear to be a super virus, yet it is being called a disease. I’m not a doctor so I don’t understand why they are calling a super virus a disease. That makes me nervous. The large death toll makes me uneasy. I believe God has it under control; therefore I must focus on what I believe in my heart to be true rather than that which I see on the news each evening. Not knowing the future tends to give me pause from time to time. Will I get the virus? If I do will I survive? All that is in the hands of my Heavenly Father whom I trust implicitly. 
            Are you afraid of what may happen to you? I know the unknown can shake you to your core. But let’s face the reality of it. For those who have unwavering belief in Almighty God, we must lean on what we know. God is not a liar. What he has done in the past he can do again. He is no respecter of persons, so what he did for Abram and Moses he is able to do for us. He has never failed at anything throughout history. He has always fulfilled and not reneged on his promises. His love is uncompromising, unconditional and has stood the test of time. In knowing just this we can have the faith to lean heavily on him when times become rough and sickness is hovering all around. It need not affect you. 
            Pray as I do, that the Lord would place an impenetrable hedge of protection around you and your loved ones. God will not fail you. He is not in the failure business but in the miracle working business. When are at your lowest, look up and praise God from whom all blessings flow. Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing! rlkeller

No comments: