BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Thoughts from a Random Mind

            While I admit I think way too much at times, there are also times when I am simply mulling over thoughts (hence the title Thoughts from a Random Mind) and it tends to be those moments where God pulls separate thoughts together into a coherent collection of words that actually make sense and take me to a new level spiritually, albeit a tiny step up. Progress in a person’s thought processes can be rewarding. This is the way the Lord speaks to my heart. 
            I try not to strain my brain about things that are obviously above me, like understanding the deeper meaning of the Trinity or why the Lord allows babies to die before they have a real chance to live or why did God allow all these people to die from COVID-19? Instead of struggling with answers I fall back on what I know. God exists. God created all that is in existence. Jesus Christ is God’s Son. There is a definitive way to be forgiven for all we have done that served our own purposes, rather than God’s. I know he’s coming back one day. Isn’t that pretty much all I need to know? We know other things about God and his kingdom for sure, but the above list are really all we need to understand and know to follow the Lord. 
            We don’t need to believe any of that if we so choose, but I have chosen to believe that God is real and in complete control of all things. I understand he doesn’t need any of our help, but has chosen to use us for his own good pleasure. And regarding this pandemic … it’s as good as gone. Just strap yourself to the mast and ride out the storm. God is with you. We are covered in the blood of Christ. Instead of thinking about any of this too hard, praise his name, feast on his word and continue working to be more like Christ each and every day. Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing! rlkeller

No comments: