BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Thoughts from a Random Mind

         I could never be God. I am too prone to judging others. I also have a huge tendency to let my emotions dictate my actions. Thankfully, if I could put it that way, my action or reaction involves playing the role of a tortoise. I pull back into my shell for the peace that comes with solitude. 
            I could never be God. There are too many people I have a distaste for. Too many either annoy or bore me. I am too into myself. My interests are specialized, leaving me on the outside of most conversations. I have a general feeling that I know a lot, yet know nothing. Comparing oneself to Almighty God will tend to do that to a person. 
            I could never be God. I can’t even be me. I’m too broken. I’m too fragile. I’m too passive. I realize my flaws yet know not how to fix them. I cannot be God because I need him too much to be him. I look to God to fix me little realizing that he must break me down further before he can build me back up. 
            I am broken, but no matter how broken I am I can be repaired, for nothing is beyond repair. Therefore, because I cannot be God I must seek his face to rise above the rubble that lies all about me. In the mending process I see hope. My faith in God is bolstered and my trust in him is elevated. 
            Thank God I could never be God, because only he is perfect and knows every perfect solution to each problem we face. We must never try to be God or even allow that desire to cross our minds, for we are ill suited for the task. Let God be God and let us reside somewhere between earth and heaven, striving to be like the one true God who loves us in spite of ourselves. Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing! rlkeller

No comments: