BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Saturday, September 8, 2012

RANDOM RAMBLINGS 42

            Several weeks ago something dawned I me. Let me go back to before last Christmas to tell this story. I went to church and upon entering the sanctuary I saw a lone old man sitting on the back row against the wall. I meandered over and sat down next to him, extended my right hand and said “Hi, my name is Rich.” He shook my hand, smiled and responded with “I’m Charlie.” We chatted a bit. I sat with Charlie during the service. I made a point of saying “Hi” to Charlie each time I saw him and made sure to ask how he was doing each time. He always sat by himself, alone. No one else ever spoke with him or came up to greet him. I honestly never gave it a second thought.
                A couple months ago it was announced from the pulpit that “Charlie” had passed away. I put two and two together and realized that it was the Charlie I had been speaking to. I asked the pastor about him and found out that Charlie had not been a very good man. Seems he mistreated his wife and was simply a very, very bad man. We discussed how perhaps it was his way of making some sort of peace with God. I began to think. You know, I knew nothing of Charlie’s misdeeds during this life and greeted him and was nice to him as if he had never done anything wrong in his life. The thought crossed my mind at that very moment and I shared it with Pastor:  Isn’t that just the way God is with us?

WALK WITH THE KING AND BE A BLESSING!!