BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Saturday, September 29, 2012

RANDOM RAMBLINGS 45

          If you make enough dumb mistakes do you get kicked out of the game? I’ve gone through life thinking I was one type of person only to realize that I am someone totally different. I knew I wasn’t selfless, but I wouldn’t have categorized myself as selfish … at least not until now. I’m no different than anyone else. I’m selfish. I should also state that I can tend to be very hard on myself. Some are not at all hard on themselves and thus give themselves a free pass regarding many, if not most, character flaws. Some folks think way too highly of themselves. Me … I tend to think much less of myself than maybe I should.   False humility … I don’t think so; at least I certainly hope not. That isn’t my intention. All I want out of life is some peace and quiet, kindness, love, mercy and a nice clean beach to sit on so I can watch (and listen to) the ocean waves roll in. Okay, so I probably want a little more out of life, but that is all I can think of at the moment. I have most of that and I should be content. Yeah, I am. But I still wonder if I get kicked out of the game for making dumb mistakes.          
          Fortunately for me God doesn’t keep count of wrongs. It is equally fortunate that God understands us better than we understand ourselves. I’m glad He knows why I do some of the silly things I do, cuz I am clueless. God is good, we are trying … yes, we can be very trying indeed. God is patient, we are not. And some day, in spite of myself, I will go to heaven to live with Him forever. And if you are redeemed, so will you, in spite of yourself.

WALK WITH THE KING TODAY AND BE A BLESSING!!