BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Monday, September 23, 2013

THE WONDROUS LOVE OF GOD

“… God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” - Romans 5:8

          How do we know God loves us? He didn’t tell us He loved us, He showed us. If actions speak louder than words, then God’s love was displayed in big neon lights across humanity. He loved us first before we knew Him (1 John 4:19) and He sent His only Son to die a horrific death on a cross reserved for criminals. That blood sacrifice was all that would ever be necessary to cleanse sinful man; however, forgiveness isn’t doled out indiscriminately. A person must ask for it. 
          I am reminded of a chorus I used to sing in church years ago: “What love, what wondrous love. What love, what wondrous love. That God should love a sinner such as I, how wonderful is love like this.” And another: “He paid a debt He did not owe, I owed a debt I could not pay, I needed someone to wash my sins away. And now I sing a glad new song, Amazing Grace. Christ Jesus paid the debt that I could never pay.” Praise God for the blood and thank Him every day for His forgiveness. Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing!