BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

NO ONE IS GOOD

          With few exceptions the vast majority of people feel they are good. This thought begs a very important question. Who decides what’s ‘good’? It has to be a universal definition that can easily apply to everyone on the planet, one that cuts thru language and cultural barriers. Who on this earth could accomplish this? What’s good for you may not be good for me and so on. There has to be a standard.
          Good is a relative term used far too loosely. Like the word ‘normal’, I would venture to say that everyone has his or her own personal definition of ‘good’. I believe most would admit they weren’t choirboys, but they haven’t robbed a bank or committed murder so they feel they are good people. They hope they have been good enough to go to heaven when they die.  If they are not the least bit “religious” I suppose they would hope there really is no God.  I have a shocking revelation for you; Jesus himself says no one is good accept Father God. JESUS said that even HE wasn’t good. If Jesus isn’t good than what hope do any of us have to being ‘good’?
         Goodness comes from God. That along with peace, patience, mercy, compassion, love, wisdom, guidance and so on. God is all we will ever need to make it in the life and the one that follows. With God we are children of the most high King. With God we are forgiven. We are proclaimed holy and righteous in his sight.
          There is no such thing as ‘religion’. The word doesn’t even appear in scripture. The thing I’m speaking about is a relationship of the most personal kind with the Creator of the entire universe and man’s first breath. I’ve walked with the King since March of 1979. I am coming up on my 39th spiritual birthday. The only bumps in the road have been of my own doing, but then God never promised a problem free life. I’m not good, but I am a treasure in the eyes of my Heavenly Father. And so are you if you’ve entered into that relationship with him too. We’re not good and we’re not at all normal and I don’t care. I am who God made me and I’m proud of who I am and whose I am. You should be too. Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing! rlkeller

Mark 10:18 (AMP) “Jesus said to him, ‘Why do you call Me good? No one is [essentially] good [by nature] except God alone.’”


No comments: