BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Friday, November 8, 2013

FEAR GOD, NOT MAN


“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise - in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?” - Psalm 56:3-4
          If you believe as I do that God either causes or allows everything that takes place in this universe, than what can mortal man do to us. In Matthew 10:28 Jesus tells his listeners they should fear God and not man, for man can only destroy our physical body, but God can destroy both body and soul in hell. Our fear of God should be one of reverence and awe rather than being afraid. For those who place their trust in God there is truly nothing to fear.             Those that mock God openly have much to fear, but those who praise Him simply for who He is will be at peace and begin to see Him for who He is. He is our loving Savior God who created everything that exists. He is the great I AM who shows mercy to those who seek Him. He is the only One who can remove our sin debt. He is Almighty God and He loves us unconditionally. Until next time, walk with the King today and be a blessing!