BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Friday, December 20, 2013

ANGELS

“Now there were in the same country shepherds living out in the fields, keeping watch over their flock by night. And behold, an angel of the Lord stood before them …” (Luke 2:8-9a) 
          I believe we encounter angels in one form or another a lot more than we realize. Let me relate a personal event from my life … 
          Back in the mid-80’s my wife and I were driving in the snow on a wintry day in New Jersey. The roads were ever so slightly slick so special care was needed when driving. I gently took a curve on a country road and softly skidded into a snow covered grassy area. No harm done, however, we were definitely stuck. Before we could even think about what to do a tow truck came seemingly out of nowhere. The driver hopped out of his cab with a smile, rigged us up and pulled us effortlessly back onto the desolate, serpentine road. I wanted to pay him for his services, but his only reply was “That’s not necessary. You don’t know who I work for.” I thanked him, then turned to go back to my car. Once back behind the wheel I realized that the tow truck was gone. I mean to say it was as if it had vanished into thin air. My wife didn’t even notice him leaving. 
          I have always thought that God had sent an angel in the form of a tow truck driver that precise moment to meet our immediate need. I don’t remember anything else from that day, but I will never forget that event. I have chosen to believe and as a result praise God for His goodness to all His children. 
          Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing!