BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Monday, February 3, 2014

OUR REFUGE

“But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.” Psalm 59:16 
          Have you ever been in trouble? I have. Difficulties can dull your senses and sap your strength if you allow them to. I’ve done that and I know you have too. God shows us in His word that it doesn’t have to be that way. Since there is no record of failure on God’s part to come to the aid of His children in times of trouble, we need not hesitate in trusting Him to deliver us. Consequences may need to play out, but God is merciful and full of grace. He will not allow us to go through more than we can handle. He is our redeemer and friend; He is the One who sticks closer than a brother. It’s His Spirit that dwells within us at salvation. 
          I, myself, have gone so far as to fret about events that haven’t even taken place and may not take place at all. How foolish of me. Are you like that as well? God wants us all to know that He will be our fortress; our refuge in times of trouble. Think of a fortress as an edifice with walls of stone many feet thick. God provides for us an impenetrable wall of protection against the calamities of life. We must find our rest in Him. 
Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing!