BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Monday, February 19, 2018

Thoughts From a Random Mind

            I was sitting outside in the backyard yesterday afternoon enjoying the cold, clean air when I thought of something I found interesting. As I look about I saw the barren, lifeless trees all around me. It reminded me of the barren, lifeless heart of an unsaved man. Without Christ in one’s life there is nothing worth living for if you want to be honest about it. Everything in this world either breaks down or dies at some point and there’s nothing any of us can do about it. The barren trees also symbolize a dying, decaying world that is mired in sinfulness, which is a festering sore on humanity.
            It is no surprise to me that Easter or Resurrection Day is in the springtime. It’s the time when trees sport their new buds and flowers begin to bloom. This is representative of new life, just as Christ rose to new life and we rise to new life when we receive the forgiveness of God.  The new life all around gives us all reason for hope. The beauty of the blossoming trees and the blooming flowers shows us what that new life looks like.
          Once in full bloom we represent all that is good and right about God. The thought of all this made me smile for I realized that I was loved deeply by my Heavenly Father and nothing would ever change that. I am no longer a barren tree. I am alive and well and living as his vehicle to teach and write about godly living in an ungodly world. May God bless me that I might be a blessing to others and may he do the same for you. Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing! rlkeller

No comments: