BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Friday, March 7, 2014

WE ARE KNOWN

“You have searched me, Lord, and you know me.  You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.  You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.  Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely.”  (Psalm 139:1-4)
          Falling in line with the notion that God is omniscient or the knower of all things, King David has composed a sacred song extolling the all-knowing nature of the Lord.  I have often written that our Heavenly Father knows us intimately.  Herein lies one of the many proofs that this is true.  He not only knows our words before we speak them, but also knows our thoughts even before they enter our mind.  That can be intimidating if we let it, but it isn’t meant to be.  It should actually be encouraging to us that God’s aware of every breath we take.  There’s nothing about us that is unknown to Him; therefore, He is more than able to protect us from evil.
             In spite of His foreknowledge we are created not to be automatons, but rather creatures with a free will.  We must realize, though, that not all things are constructive or beneficial for us. (1 Corinthians 6:12; 10:23)  We serve God because we feel compelled to do so and not as a requirement.  As a result we should take comfort that God is aware of everything that encompasses us.  As long as we stay focused on Him we’ll have nothing to fear.   Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing!