BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Friday, January 31, 2014

THE FOREVER LOVE OF GOD

“You, Lord, are forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call to you.” (Psalm 86:5) 
          I don’t know about you, but I have a hard time understanding how God can love me when I do some of the dumb, selfish things I do. I suppose the reality of it is that it’s not about me. It’s not about my mistakes or selfishness or lack of faith. It’s about God and who He is and who I am to Him and in Him. 
          I have a sneaking suspicion I’m not alone when it comes to understanding the forgiving nature of God. He knows us intimately. Jesus said in the Gospels that our Heavenly Father has the hairs on our head numbered. He knows each and every thought we have before we have it. He can see through the noise to our heart and knows our motivation for the things we say and do. He cares for us individually as if we were the only one in existence. If we call out to God, He will hear us and provide what we need exactly when we need it. His love has been shown to us by the gory, horrific death of His own Son on a bloody, criminals cross. God forgives those who call upon Him for that forgiveness and He loves us with an unconditional, sacrificial love that never dies. 
Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing!