BREAD OF LIFE MINISTRIES

TEACHINGS DESIGNED TO EDUCATE, EDIFY & MAKE YOU THINK!!
____________________
Website: www.rlkeller4291.wixsite.com/mysite
Ministry Blog Link: www.pandevidamin.blogspot.com
Author Blog Link: www.rlkeller-christianauthor.blogspot.com
Stop by and check them out from time to time to see what has changed. May God's blessings to you be abundant. rlkeller

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Monday, April 21, 2014

SALVATION ACTIVATED

“The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”  “I and the Father are one.” (John 10:17-18, 30)
      Christ’s death and resurrection is what Christianity bases their entire belief system on. Christ’s shed blood and His rising to new life is the foundation everything else is built upon.  While it makes Easter a very special occasion in the life of the believer, it truly does so much more than that.  Every day that we rise from our bed is a new opportunity to live for Christ.  Every day we should ask God to bless us so we might be a blessing.  Every day we should ask God to reveal His will for us that day.  Every day we should ask God to bring people across our path that we can share faith to.  Let us not shortchange our own existence by living for ourselves alone. 
          “I lay it down of my own accord”.  Knowing all that must transpire to activate God’s salvation plan, Christ ignored the pain and suffering that was to come and willingly laid His own life down for the sins of all men.  That’s something that never ceases to amaze me. While we were still sinners God loved us and sent His Son to die in our place.  Have you allowed that great news to transform your life?  Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing!